Comprehensive Coverage and Services
A comprehensive menu of Nationwide Wireless Services are available through STK Networks to help clients streamline their remote business operations, covering everything from mobile broadband to mobile phone services. Our customizable wireless voice and data solutions allow our clients to optimize their services according to their current and future needs. STK Networks designs each set of intuitive products to complement one another, giving our customers even more ways to save by combining wired and wireless services to create a complete custom telecom solution.
Cutting Edge Technology and Competitive Rates
STK Networks works around the click to deliver the best possible wireless experience on a nationwide, dependable network of telecom services. Our partnership with over 20 of the industry’s top telecom carriers gives us the advantage over other telecom services. We are able to provide mobile cellular and wireless broadband services and even exceed the national business standards.
In addition to providing the latest technologies to our clients, STK Networks also offers the most competitive rates in the business as well as top notch web-based management tools. Our goal is to help our clients be more efficient and offer competitive, cost-effective solutions that will help them to effectively manage their business and increase their return on investment.
Some of the features associated with STK Networks’ Wireless Services include:
- Truly custom wireless solutions that help eliminate additional charges and allow for pooled data and minute usage to increase telecom savings
- Our commitment to address each client’s individual overall wireless and telecom needs with a comprehensive, customized solution
- Use of top mobile device manufacturers and nationwide 3G and 4G coverage help our clients enjoy high-quality wireless communications
- Online billing, featuring historical and real time usage reports, with intuitive help desk management
- High-speed wireless technology via fixed wireless broadband services help by replacing copper Internet connections to boost service without adding extra cost
- MiFi Wireless Hotspot available to help clients connect up to 5 individual WiFi enabled devices to the nation’s largest 3G wireless network
Hearing Aid Compatible Devices
Wireless Devices sold by STK Networks with hearing aid compatibility ratings:
Blackberry Curve 3G
Blackberry Storm 2
Blackberry 9700 (Bold)
Wireless Ratings Definitions
Mobile phones in the grid that are rated M3 or M4 meet all FCC requirements and are intended to be used with hearing devices using the microphone setting. The “M” in the M-rating specifies the RF emissions level of the device for hearing aid compatible devices in microphone mode. A higher M-rating means that the device will work more effectively using the microphone setting, so of the two, the M4 is the higher rating.
Mobile phones in the grid that are rated T3 or T4 also meet all FCC requirements and are more likely to be more useful via the telecoil or “T Switch” of a hearing device than phones that do not carry this rating. Of the two, the T4 is the higher of the ratings. It is important to note that telecoils are not present in all hearing devices.
Wireless Tier Definitions
Business – The devices that fall under this rating support business-oriented operating systems such as Palm, RIM (Blackberry) or MS (Microsoft), and support voice and data functions.
Low – Devices that support low tier ratings work mostly via the 1XRTT network and are voice-centered phones that typically support text messaging.
Mid – The devices that use mid tier ratings will support increase features such as cameras with 1MP+ resolutions and increased screen resolutions, working primarily with 1XRTT and EVDO networks.
High – Devices working under the high tier ratings will be able to support cameras with 2MP+ resolutions, QVGA or better screen resolutions and touchscreen capabilities, working primarily on EVDO and EVDO-Rev A networks.