VoIP Hosted PBX is a comprehensive telecommunications solution that will help clients to cut costs while optimizing their overall infrastructure through STK Networks. A Hosted PBX solution will be much more powerful and effective than any existing VoIP solutions, which can help customers to end dependency on legacy Key or PBX systems and avoid costly installation of new PBX systems or upgrades.
A VoIP Hosted PBX solution can help to free up technical and staffing resources by improving overall network management and reducing dependence on older technologies that are holding back business growth. Hosted PBX works by supporting new telecom features, services and products without requiring additional expenditures to upgrade the overall system.
Some of the features associated with VoIP Hosted PBX solutions include:
- Utilizes a converged, private connection that works via dynamically allocated bandwidth and offers high-quality voice service and powerful data transmission
- Powerful cutting edge IP phones from top manufacturers using leading technologies
- Boasts end-to-end capabilities and services with a comprehensive system design from procurement through deployment as well as ongoing maintenance and support
- STK Network’s professionally managed consultation, design and customer support
- Powerful local, long distance, four-digit extension and E911 dialing with no charge for internal calls
- Continuity of service providing carrier-class equipment and powerful technology which ensures connectivity in the event of circuit or power failure
In addition to the mentioned features, the Hosted PBX solution from STK Networks can also help clients to get the most out of their existing Key or PBX system telephones for an extremely cost-effective upgrade and migration to the more powerful fully hosted VoIP services. An integrated telecom circuit works to provide convergence of both data and voice, while the web-based management tools help clients to better configure and manage all of their services from one location. Other benefits include enhanced service quality and continuous up-time through improved infrastructure, facility-based circuits and our professional team of engineers and support staff.